Steam Authorization Failed

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Steam Authorization Failed
They did an update a few days ago
Is this error for people who are using detected hacks?
All the people posting in the Help thread are all like 1 post noobs and I bet if you post your info there they ban you


EDIT: Yea, pretty clever Convery
Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero View Post
All the people posting in the Help thread are all like 1 post noobs and I bet if you post your info there they ban you
Well, no. No one is getting banned.
http://alteriw.net/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=44367
I love the cat part, Good job and I learned my lesson no more cheating for me, thanks for the 2nd chance for people !
any solutions???
Quote Originally Posted by efizav View Post
any solutions???
Holy fuck almighty. You can read right? They have a new anti ____.
Turn your hax off and try to play again in 6 hours. If it still doesn't work, post again, or try tech support.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us