Auto shift

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Auto shift
Well, I have my keyboard and mouse on the ground... One of my pups walked on the keyboard, and now everything I click (the tabs on the task bar) everything I type, everything I do is automatically shifted... I tried it in notepad also, same thing... it's the whole system... I restarted, but no luck... any suggestions?
Did you try switching the keyboard if it's broken? Or at least taking off the keys and putting them on again to see if anything is wrong?
Buy a new one, it isn't that expensive
And how did you type that?
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Buy a new one, it isn't that expensive
And how did you type that?
It's fixed now... idk how, probably got stuck, I left it out all night and this morning it worked for my parents

How I typed it is simple: I have my parents computer which is in the den, and my phone...
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us