Need coders for a project

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
Need coders for a project
Well, I re-opened a old, project. GSC Compiler, it's a tool that will help the COD's modders to release better and improved mods. Now I lost my old project. But today I restarted it. I'm posting this here, cause there are all the best VB coders .If you want to help me, please PM me back, and I will send you the main info's.

Regards, Ace.
Post the main information here, please!

People generally don't like signing up for something without full details regarding what they're signing up for.
Full info:
This is going to be the most useful app to code GSC Scripts in COD's game series, if we work on it hard. I have a forum and there it will be released as a V.I.P, but we will make a free version too for MPGH without any advise. All the money that we will get from this program isn't going to go to us, but to my forum, also if one of the coders have a PayPal account he can feel free to sell this program, but not the source code, it will be only for my forum.YOU GOT THE RIGHTS IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THIS PROJECT!!! I coded a bit of it right now, cause I lost my old project, now per now it has the following bugs: Build Bugs, Error Finder Bugs. If you agree with those terms please PM me back

If you need more info just let me know.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
Full info:
This is going to be the most useful app to code GSC Scripts in COD's game series, if we work on it hard. I have a forum and there it will be released as a V.I.P, but we will make a free version too for MPGH without any advise. All the money that we will get from this program isn't going to go to us, but to my forum, also if one of the coders have a PayPal account he can feel free to sell this program, but not the source code, it will be only for my forum.YOU GOT THE RIGHTS IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THIS PROJECT!!! I coded a bit of it right now, cause I lost my old project, now per now it has the following bugs: Build Bugs, Error Finder Bugs. If you agree with those terms please PM me back

If you need more info just let me know.
GMM... i guess what he meant is what itz does not what u do with it. OK.. speak Programme

it takes the string from the richTech(The script u made) then
scans for bugs,

(cant remember the rest in making a programmin language)bla
bla
bla
export a Mod that can be injected.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


GMM... i guess what he meant is what itz does not what u do with it. OK.. speak Programme

it takes the string from the richTech(The script u made) then
scans for bugs,

(cant remember the rest in making a programmin language)bla
bla
bla
export a Mod that can be injected.


Sometimes, even I have to troll someone.

@topic: http://www.mpgh.me/forum/308-call-du...er-v1-0-a.html

He lost his source and wants to redo it + more advanced. Thus, he wants people to help him.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post


Sometimes, even I have to troll someone.

@topic: http://www.mpgh.me/forum/308-call-du...er-v1-0-a.html

He lost his source and wants to redo it + more advanced. Thus, he wants people to help him.

yep u got my message !!! ^.- well, so wanna help?

@ur quote
LOL!

@topblast
OMG! Didn't understand a shit!
No thank you. =D

Got enough other projects I cbf to finish.
LOL I dont want people understand :P

If it was built in VB.net it can be Disassembled and recreated.

I can do that but i will need permission from you. I don't disassembling code without permission(unless your a game i am hacking :P)
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
LOL I dont want people understand :P

If it was built in VB.net it can be Disassembled and recreated.

I can do that but i will need permission from you. I don't disassembling code without permission(unless your a game i am hacking :P)
It's most likely protected.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
It's most likely protected.
I am a hacker, :P The information we need for the game is in a protected file.. we still get it.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
LOL I dont want people understand :P

If it was built in VB.net it can be Disassembled and recreated.

I can do that but i will need permission from you. I don't disassembling code without permission(unless your a game i am hacking :P)
nope, the problem of da source is inrelevant I need a coder to help me for new features. I got Reflector too dude
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
nope, the problem of da source is inrelevant I need a coder to help me for new features. I got Reflector too dude
so it is not packed?

what may i ask what are the new features?
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


so it is not packed?

what may i ask what are the new features?
*Advanced build options + encoding
*Betta GUI
*Intelligence + Syntax Hightlight
*Syntax checker, more advanced
*Dedicated versions to COD4 & Black Ops
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
*Advanced build options + encoding
*Betta GUI
*Intelligence + Syntax Hightlight
*Syntax checker, more advanced
*Dedicated versions to COD4 & Black Ops
or Intellisense?
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
or Intellisense?
*sense
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us