Yuppp lol got the Famas G2 Perm. just got a Raven for 7 Days, and then I got a Flamethrower 7 Days. and then on top of that I got a K5SD 30 Days. Christmas FtW
cool story nigguh
you got it from the Kakila case?
nah I actually bought it lol, it was 9k so I was like Fuck it
Famas G2 is 9knx? O.O
Originally Posted by flameswor10
Famas G2 is 9knx? O.O
Until nexon wakes up, becuZ today is Wednesday, and on Wednesday's they change the perm sales, and I got the famous g2, and ump45 perm
Originally Posted by Polo2
Until nexon wakes up, becuZ today is Wednesday, and on Wednesday's they change the perm sales, and I got the famous g2, and ump45 perm
I never really fancied the G2 much
Originally Posted by flameswor10
I never really fancied the G2 much
If I've ever scoped in with it I'd notice that since the recoil is so low that u don't even hav to tap fire
Proof or GTFO
Congratulations
specs suck now cuz they got nerfed, i bout a kali. case, got a spec and a m32, the m32 sux now and u can only have 1 turret at a time....