My Mood
    Fine

Exclamation [Update]CoDBoCCTool_1.53

Call of Duty: black ops Classes Customize Tool & Mode.... <By: Expert>
    Version : 1.53
    Note : it works with Teknogods bots loader v0.5 & v0.6 and *******loader
    ===================================
    Features:
    - you can full customize 5 classes like the original game (weapons , attachments , equipments , perks ...etc)
    - you can rename your classes too
    - the classes system in the mode works like the original game (so the classes menu will appear automatically in the beginning of the round .... and if you select another class during the game it will not change until you Re-Spawn)
    - You can change the Camouflage for the weapons (and you can select it to change randomly in every respawn )
    - You can change the lens and reticles for the "Red Dot" & "Reflex" Sights (and you can select them to change randomly in every respawn)
    - Weapons and Perks Information are available , just move the mouse over the Weapon/Perk list or picture
    - Support for *******loader
    - Leveling up in every respawn has been removed (so you will Level up normally , but your rank will reset after loading another map)
    - Fixed some little bugs in the attachments (thank you Jasperdepasper)
    - Disabling lens and reticles when you select a second attachment - (fixed)
    - Removing in-game tip is not working - (fixed)
    ===============ChangesLog====================
    v1.53 :
    - 2nd attachment menu shows worng attachments after selecting warlord perk - (fixed)
    v1.52 :
    - Output method is resets itself when you open the tool again - (fixed)
    v1.51 :
    - Disabling lens and reticles when you select a second attachment - (fixed)
    - Removing in-game tip is not working - (fixed)
    v1.5 :
    - You can change the Camouflage for the weapons (and you can select it to change randomly in every respawn )
    - You can change the lens and reticles for the "Red Dot" & "Reflex" Sights (and you can select them to change randomly in every respawn)
    - Weapons and Perks Information are available , just move the mouse over the Weapon/Perk list or picture
    - Support for *******loader
    - Leveling up in every respawn has been removed (so you will Level up normally , but your rank will reset after loading another map)
    - Fixed some little bugs in the attachments (thank you SnaX)
    ====================================
    In-coming Features :
    - Increasing the classes to 10 instead of 5
    - Ability to change reticle colors (maybe... not sure)
    - Ability to change Game mode settings (like : score limit and time limit ...etc)
    - There is no Plan to support facepaints (It's useless becuse you are playing with bots , so no anyone will see your face )
    how to use :
    # just put it in the game folder
    for more informations click on "?" button in the tool
    what does it:
    # it makes a mod* if you use the Teknogods bots loader press custom mod and select the gsc file that the tool have made
    #You need a (mod)(bot)loader
    Fixed:

Picture:

Virusscan's:
    CoDBoCCTool_v1.53.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    CoDBoCCTool_v1.53.rar MD5:049dd478f22227116a06786f47c21f84 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Credits:
    Expert
    Jasperdepasper

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Jasperdepasper For This Useful Post:

alexgoohh (08-11-2014),billy100 (05-01-2013),cliffrochie (05-11-2012),Defirence (07-19-2013),DubHydra2k (05-04-2012),GOxXxY (11-01-2014),Granadero (11-18-2012),hitham98 (06-29-2014),House (01-10-2011),hurd (08-13-2015),iH8sn0w (02-14-2014),in flames (11-24-2012),JamesA1994 (01-02-2011),Kaceray (01-21-2014),kitnxsharkie (11-02-2012),mere124 (05-06-2016),MonkeyMaster64 (10-16-2014),outof_galaxy (07-21-2016),Poi0987 (07-18-2012),Pur3gh0st (02-14-2015),Rafly (12-14-2012),razorbacks96 (08-11-2011),shmadul (10-18-2014),t-2 (12-29-2013),tengkuurc (05-29-2013),topasfyne (04-06-2013),VerZus1337 (03-27-2016),william3998 (10-19-2012)

Thanks
    Some stuff that I found in the last version that I dont see fixed:

If you die with the in game menu open (picking a different class) it will get stuck there and there is no way to get it off. It makes it pretty much impossible to see.

Every time you load the program, you have to redo ALL the classes. This is fairly annoying especially if you just want to edit on class in particular.

The controls for the menu seem sticky. Like the way you have to hold V to go down, but it will wind up skipping what you want it to. A little tuning on the controls would be nice.

When the game is starting, if you hold space while the cursor is on the Pick a class option, the menu will stay up, and it will tell you that your class will change when you spawn. Then your player becomes unlocked and you can run around the map while the counter is still counting down Match begins in 9...8..7... etc. Its really fun to get 5 man RPG kills in the enemy spawn right as the match starts though

They are pretty much ordered in severity or annoyance. Hope this helps. Cant wait for the 10 classes option, and maybe different color reticules.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

Jasperdepasper (12-30-2010)

Thanks
    /approved it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Some stuff that I found in the last version that I dont see fixed:

If you die with the in game menu open (picking a different class) it will get stuck there and there is no way to get it off. It makes it pretty much impossible to see.

Every time you load the program, you have to redo ALL the classes. This is fairly annoying especially if you just want to edit on class in particular.

The controls for the menu seem sticky. Like the way you have to hold V to go down, but it will wind up skipping what you want it to. A little tuning on the controls would be nice.

When the game is starting, if you hold space while the cursor is on the Pick a class option, the menu will stay up, and it will tell you that your class will change when you spawn. Then your player becomes unlocked and you can run around the map while the counter is still counting down Match begins in 9...8..7... etc. Its really fun to get 5 man RPG kills in the enemy spawn right as the match starts though

They are pretty much ordered in severity or annoyance. Hope this helps. Cant wait for the 10 classes option, and maybe different color reticules.
    We wil work on the bugs thanks for posting!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Wow, this is an epic release.
    Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    how you have make it
    i want to know it

good job
    xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Awesome job man, thanks.
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

Ex WarRock Minion Force

Thanks
    Nice job. I like it.

Ex Middleman