---For a friend for Fun xD---
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Don't ask about text, Lol
EFF hopefully those aren't you school grades, so then what dose the logo stand for?(I still like it none the less)
like your 1st sig is that saber? also text was hard to make out i thought it said hitomi or something then later realized it said hitman
Originally Posted by Gourav2122
EFF hopefully those aren't you school grades, so then what dose the logo stand for?(I still like it none the less)
like your 1st sig is that saber? also text was hard to make out i thought it said hitomi or something then later realized it said hitman
Eff2 == My normal forum name Effects2
The text in that one says Hitmoi ..
I see why u got confused from the hair..
Bad text placement..
The care sig was 6 layers Rawr... Lol I used the car for bg and smudge it xD