[Help]Loader Autoupdater Issue
My Loader is almost finished. Now i just need to change something at the Autoupdater. My Autoupdater just knows when the version is outdated, then it opens the savefiledialog and asks where I want to Save the new Loader.
But thats what I want to change. I want that when it detects that there is a new Vesion, it removes the current Applicationa and opens automatically the newest Version. Just delete the outdated and actually opened Form, and Start the newest Form.
Any1 knows how to do that ? Would be great if any1 helps me!
I already tried much but didnt got it to work!
But thats what I want to change. I want that when it detects that there is a new Vesion, it removes the current Applicationa and opens automatically the newest Version. Just delete the outdated and actually opened Form, and Start the newest Form.
Any1 knows how to do that ? Would be great if any1 helps me!
I already tried much but didnt got it to work!


