Any server problems?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Any server problems?
Every time I refresh the page, it shows servernot found, when I'm downloading stuff, never disconnects. Anyone having the same problem?
Make sure the download doesn't redirect to : MPGH.net
If it does, change it to .me
Edit : No, i'm not having that problem.
I know .me a long time ago, but it says server not found. It's so frustrating.
Host problem apparently..
try a new internet?
Just curious... How you manage to post this?
Try ur mobile net
Explorer 9 beta wont load mpgh for me. My phone is my only access for me until I download a new browser. Mabey gchrome
Google Chrome is the bomb.
Not having a problem...

Internet prob?
It might be because of IE.
Firefox shows me a 503 error on some pages D:
GoogleChrome FTW or GTFO !
Just use Google Chrome. I don't even have 1 issue
Quote Originally Posted by N22 View Post
Just use Google Chrome. I don't even have 1 issue
Neither do i.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us