Rate this game!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Rate this game!
So what did you think of this game? Rate it from 1 - 10.


I give it a 6.5 Cause it was kinda mediocre.
When I give Black Ops an 8, MoH gets an 8,5!
Just because MoH was a whole new experience of gameplay for me, Black Ops looks too much like Modern Warfare 2 (Which I played before)
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo Backup View Post
When I give Black Ops an 8, MoH gets an 8,5!
Just because MoH was a whole new experience of gameplay for me, Black Ops looks too much like Modern Warfare 2 (Which I played before)
I didnt like MoH because it tried to be realistic somtimes or too serious.
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post
I didnt like MoH because it tried to be realistic somtimes or too serious.
Actually the only thing that dissapoints me, is that there aren't that many weapons and customizations... Which Call of Duty has
7.6

even though i have only played trial....
7.6

Spotting people is way to hard but it goes both ways I guess
5.5
Didnt really like it...
Quote Originally Posted by SjoerdJr... View Post
5.5
Didnt really like it...
What didn't you like about it then?
That's it's realistic? (Unlike Call of Duty )
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


What didn't you like about it then?
That's it's realistic? (Unlike Call of Duty )
pff If I want realism I play ArmA 2...
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post
pff If I want realism I play ArmA 2...
Medal of Honor was made in cooperation with the US army if I'm right. Unrealistic?
8.1, 9.3 if more people played it and they actually updating. Also, more weapons would be nice.
7/10
first game i actually bought.
It's not realistic though
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us