Minecraft Map Editor & Inventory Edit.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Map Editor & Inventory Edit.
Heres a real cool tool for Minecraft.
It allows you to edit maps and everything in your Inventory.

Pic:


Pretty Simple to Use:
Steps
Open Tool
Open World(1-5) Level.dat.
Customize your world.
Press Save.
Open MineCraft!

This tool works 100%

Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
IF34Rz mineeditor n__n.rar - Jotti's malware scan


Enjoy.
Note: I did not make this!
IF34Rz mineeditor n__n.rarattachment deleted · 64 downloads before removal
Good release. Should be in Minecraft.

I'll download it when I need it. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by N22 View Post
Good release. Should be in Minecraft.

I'll download it when I need it. Thanks!
Anytime

Btw, I did not make this, A friend of mine from a Minecraft Forum did.
Belongs in Minecraft section
lol someone found the adresses for the inventory stuff? /kewl
Quote Originally Posted by Mr. North View Post
Very nice release
Thanks, I hope you use it and enjoy it.

Remember, I did not make this ;P
all i need is a hack to make towers of fire burst from the ground, and kill griefers...

aww he banned. :/
I prefer to stick with the spirit of the game and not cheat like this.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
I prefer to stick with the spirit of the game and not cheat like this.
This ^
I was tempted to cheat when my game deleted itself and I forgot to save + backup everything.
But, I started up again and got as far as I was last time.
cheating at this game? ..... why though?
I play on my server, so I can just use the /give command if I want too, but I try my hardest to resist. The only times I use it is to make something useless, like a roller coaster.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
I play on my server, so I can just use the /give command if I want too, but I try my hardest to resist. The only times I use it is to make something useless, like a roller coaster.
i did that too. but only like that. but i quit the game. might get back into it.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us