[CA][NA]Major 2
I'm reposting this account as I did not sell it the first time around. I'm just going to list everything the account has and post the screen shots of the inventory. I only take paypal and I expect the buyer to contact a valid middleman and get him for the trade. Thanks!



Permanent weapons
Primary
M16A3 Veteran
M16A3 Professional
M4A1
MP7 MOD LE
G36 Valkyrie LE
L9A61 Arctic Wolf LE
M416 CQB LE
Secondary
USP
M92FS Veteran
M92FS Professional
P226 Silver
Gear
Urban Camo +25 Days
Veter Cap
Professional Cap
2nd Anniversary Skill Helmet
1st Anniversary Cap +48 Days
2nd Anniversary Skullmask
Veteran Backpack + 1 Slot
Elite Backpack +2 Slots
Professional Backpack
1st Anniversary Backpack +47 Days
Function
Player Record Reset(Ununsed)
Permanent Elite Mod
Inbox Items(Unopened)
PP-19 Mod Camo-1D
DSR1 Tactical-1D
M590 CQB Mariners-90D
MP5 RAS Centurion-1D
M107CQ SE Ghille-1D
Mp7 Mod Steel-1D
DSR Tactical-7D
Barons M416 CQB-1D
Spas-12 Gold Stock-1D
M590 CQB Mariners-7D
Primary
M16A3 Veteran
M16A3 Professional
M4A1
MP7 MOD LE
G36 Valkyrie LE
L9A61 Arctic Wolf LE
M416 CQB LE
Secondary
USP
M92FS Veteran
M92FS Professional
P226 Silver
Gear
Urban Camo +25 Days
Veter Cap
Professional Cap
2nd Anniversary Skill Helmet
1st Anniversary Cap +48 Days
2nd Anniversary Skullmask
Veteran Backpack + 1 Slot
Elite Backpack +2 Slots
Professional Backpack
1st Anniversary Backpack +47 Days
Function
Player Record Reset(Ununsed)
Permanent Elite Mod
Inbox Items(Unopened)
PP-19 Mod Camo-1D
DSR1 Tactical-1D
M590 CQB Mariners-90D
MP5 RAS Centurion-1D
M107CQ SE Ghille-1D
Mp7 Mod Steel-1D
DSR Tactical-7D
Barons M416 CQB-1D
Spas-12 Gold Stock-1D
M590 CQB Mariners-7D







