[Release] SUPER JUMP HACK!!

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
[Release] SUPER JUMP HACK!!
That's, right, I got the hack, and your all going to love me for it because I am the nicest person in the world for releasing something like this! Trust me, you won't regret it!

Got your attention did I? Ok, here's the low down!

THERE IS NO PUBLIC SUPER JUMP, MOON JUMP, OR ANYTHING RELATED TO JUMPING HIGHER THAN NORMAL RELEASED YET! GET IT THREW YOUR FUCKING HEADS AND READ!!! JESUS CHRIST YOU FUCKING NOOBS!

Want to know HOW to make it?

Look into a program called TSearch 1.6 (Or any other program that does HotKey searching)

Simple, set up what you want the program to do when you press your hotkey, example:

When I press the "Num +" key (+ key on the RIGHT side of your keyboard) I want TSearch to search for a "Has Changed" value, but only when I PRESS it... Get where I am going with this?

Jump, instantly press +
Repeat
After 3-4 times, you can do 2 pushes per jump.

Check after 6 jumps there should be aboooouuutttt.... 1-8 addy's, do it 1 more time and press it 3 times.

Now you should have 1-6 addy's *usually 2-4, but 1-6, who knows...* and then 1 last jump to see what the max value of those addy's are.

Put some out rageous number in there and presto, You (The noob who thought you were getting a free SUPER Jump hack), Just made your own!

Note, do not move when jumping or the search will extend longer! (Searching for your movement values then)

Don't bother flaming me, over the past week there has been countless threads because noobs can't read. Just because you got owned by me thinking you would get a "Free" hack, doesn't mean you have the right to flame me. Be thankful I released the method of finding the value...

Have a nice day now

~LLaMa
Look, if no one can search, then they can put up with this... If it has a giant [Release] tag to it, won't they read it?

COPY MY MISLEADING THREAD IDEA AND YOU WILL PAY DEARLY WITH YOUR HACKING CAREER ON MPGH!!!!
dumb ass too bad there is
I think this is the right method to do releases.
lol he forgot 2 teach how ppl wont kill themselves in the fall... nice
Quote Originally Posted by dehgarcia View Post
lol he forgot 2 teach how ppl wont kill themselves in the fall... nice
But at least he teached the ppl do something ;D
lol i already have a superjump hack from a friend
Quote Originally Posted by somedude21 View Post
lol i already have a superjump hack from a friend
you are the bartak_hacker or something like that?
Quote Originally Posted by kmando View Post
omfg i made a post already........ with link u dont need to
Nobody wants to download that shitty thing.

Good job on the guide, even though there are already people being jackasses by using speed hack and super jump.
What the fuck dude superjump is out on capubv1.1 are you fucking retarted use the search button first
Meh, I was able to find Super jump a while ago. I found the address a couple weeks ago.
CA pub v.1 has super jump with no fall damage smart one.
Quote Originally Posted by Twirlyman15 View Post
CA pub v.1 has super jump with no fall damage smart one.
Yeah thats waht I just said. You press f1 for sj and f2 for off.
Quote Originally Posted by Twirlyman15 View Post
CA pub v.1 has super jump with no fall damage smart one.
One problem, CA pub v1 is a trainer, and unlike you, other people like using cheat table or list files. He probably has known that it was public, but he didn't find a tutorial on it, so get off his ass about it. I don't see you posting a tutorial on it.
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us