Welcome Back

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Welcome Back
Welcome back to those of you that did not know that MPGH had a domain problem. Getting hacked and DDoS'ed so many times a week. We had a temporary URL while we fixed that. Not many of you didnt know we switched. but welcome back sorry for the inconvenience :P
I knew it

Anyway welcome back to everyone
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
I knew it

Anyway welcome back to everyone
we dont care if you knew it


Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
I knew it

Anyway welcome back to everyone
we dont care if you knew it
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post

we dont care if you knew it



we dont care if you knew it
why you so mean
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
why you so mean
cuz you a gabbie
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post

we dont care if you knew it



we dont care if you knew it
lagg post.
1 month later i found it thank god thanks for welcome back
wohooo mpgh.net is back! time for some spam xD i mean posting.
Quote Originally Posted by kvll View Post
wohooo mpgh.net is back! time for some spam xD i mean posting.
nono you said it right first
but i did not knew it.
welcome back my community
Quote Originally Posted by EviL_WaLdO View Post
welcome back my community
it's not yours...the community it's us /facepalm
Quote Originally Posted by kvll View Post
it's not yours...the community it's us /facepalm
thats right was testing you
Quote Originally Posted by EviL_WaLdO View Post


thats right was testing you
lol Metal Gear evil Waldo edition? i gotta play that!

ontopic: .
I'm so happey that mpgh is back
Aww I just saw this message right now. I agree with Swiftdude it was rather lonesome while MPGH.net was down. Never want that to happen again, I'm glad Dave is getting justice. It's amazing to have you all back, It's like a family reunion haha. Time to get this place active again.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us