Dumped Files Plox

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Dumped Files Plox
May I Please get Dumped Files (CShell, Engine).

Thanks, I need this for a project I'm going to be starting (and one I'm finishing).

Yes, it will be released on MPGH, my first release. =)
Download PETools and dump them yourself
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Download PETools and dump them yourself
I have 64 Bit, Tried Kernel Detective. Failed.

PETools will work on 64?
Quote Originally Posted by -Dimensions- View Post
I have 64 Bit, Tried Kernel Detective. Failed.

PETools will work on 64?
Yes Sir it does
Im on 64 Bit
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


Yes Sir it does
Im on 64 Bit
K i'll check it out.
oh whit
u stoled my text
and the next u steal me is my life?
do u wanna be my wife
Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
oh whit
u stoled my text
and the next u steal me is my life?
do u wanna be my wife
Did you buy me a ring../
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


Did you buy me a ring../
go and buy one urself

y don't u use manual dump if nothing works for you?
can PEtools also work for 32 bit
Use Kernel Detective for x86. (32-bit)
I can do it but i am not on ur respect list -.-
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
I can do it but i am not on ur respect list -.-
I don't think you wanna be in the same respect list as seeplusplus
Why not dump via Task Manager? open CA, and right click engine.exe and click Dump to file
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
Why not dump via Task Manager? open CA, and right click engine.exe and click Dump to file
You cant dump cshell tho and other stuff..
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us