ExclamationLOL CA-EU section

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
LOL CA-EU section
omg seriously its totally dead lmao.. u see people it was only full of leechers and wannabe coders :P
Pretty Much is like never created haha lolz if Hejsan was here (ZOOM) it would be awsum
no one releases a hack so ....

and mpgh.net has been down for a week .
yea i know
im going to bring eu modding back :P
Look up to WarRock section
Few post per day
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Look up to WarRock section
Few post per day
that section is as death as the game is ...
Thats because
Hax4life, Me, Zoom and someothers stopped making Combat Arms Europe hacks



Quote Originally Posted by Brecht Algoet View Post
yea i know
im going to bring eu modding back :P
I'm doing it right now
i have my own hacks but i refuse to share with mpghians since they are all take take
Hah mate I can understand you.
I don't write hacks for fps but for mmorpgs,
and it is annoying if you have like 1000 people using all of your programs
and like 200 thanks for that all ... and when you say you stop hacking they all
say "no no no dude ure the best" and all that things -.-
Quote Originally Posted by TaoTseTung View Post
Hah mate I can understand you.
I don't write hacks for fps but for mmorpgs,
and it is annoying if you have like 1000 people using all of your programs
and like 200 thanks for that all ... and when you say you stop hacking they all
say "no no no dude ure the best" and all that things -.-
lol he is right
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us