Memory address question

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Memory address question
I noticed a pattern to the some of the random memory locations.

I was wondering if anybody knows how to easily find the random locations without needing to repeat the process of finding them each time.
Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool View Post
I noticed a pattern to the some of the random memory locations.

I was wondering if anybody knows how to easily find the random locations without needing to repeat the process of finding them each time.
umm is this when u start CA or go into game

just asking

cuz if its going in to the game u can freeze the addresses and they'll stay until u logg

but when starting CA onthe Other hand thats what i dont know

sorry if it didnt help
i think its a generator of random addresses that do something
Cshell.dll correct?
You must find the pointers, if you find them you can easily make what you want.
Quote Originally Posted by Marsicano View Post
You must find the pointers, if you find them you can easily make what you want.
so there are pointers that stay constant that refrence the random ones? if so gg and thx
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?