Changed my mouse/keyboard

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Changed my mouse/keyboard
I just opened my box for my logitech 5500 mx to replace my logitech 5000 keyboard and sidewinder x8, and well I'm glad I did. The sidewinder was the best part of the set, it was a bit heavy... it was like moving a phone book, but I could always use it as it had wireless and a wired connection and tons of buttons, but it was slow. This new keyboard is silent and has tons of features. Alls I need to do is install the software on the CD and let the funtimes begin.
wait..
did you actually manage to do it yourself?
autograph your old shit and auction it off.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
autograph your old shit and auction it off.
YES DO IT
My Logitech mouse broke
can we get a picture?

just to verify that it really happen'd?
dave/mpgh rare items?! too much for brain to handle! >.<
I gots my logitech g510 last week
If youd auction it id buy it
u lucky bastard i want your keyboard trade u for sum cake?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us