Angles

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Angles
I used this command

Code:
self CameraLinkTo (ApproGuida, "tag_origin");
It works but is always looking forward, you know how I can turn the angolation of the view?
I dont want want to turn view over mouse, but i need the view be fixed!
Thanks
Code:
ApproGuida rotateTo((0, 90, 0), 0.1);
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Code:
ApproGuida rotateTo((0, 90, 0), 0.1);
This dont solve my problem, look, i want rotate the camera

/Moved to Modding Help/Discussions.
If you link your vision to an object's tag or joint, the tag/joint has to be rotating so I don't know. "tag_origin" does not rotate nor move. It's just the origin of the object. The tag or joint you are linking to has to be doing the rotating.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us