Matrix Tag

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Matrix Tag
Made this tag in literally three minutes. The lighting is off, but I had to work with a horrible render. /facepalm

Let me know what I can fix, etc.
no 1 tip
dont work with horrible renders
bad render=bad tag
#2 tip don't make shit in 3 minutes
Quote Originally Posted by Fjsieb View Post
#2 tip don't make shit in 3 minutes
#tip no.3 GTFO mpgh.
Quote Originally Posted by [PROTOTYPE] View Post


#tip no.3 GTFO mpgh.
Y umad tho? My wording might have caused that just saying spend more time on things

"Don't make things in 3 minutes" that better?
Quote Originally Posted by Fjsieb View Post
Y umad tho? My wording might have caused that just saying spend more time on things

"Don't make things in 3 minutes" that better?
this guy is a ripper, go read one of the other threads
I thought it turned out decent. D:
it looks good to me make the it more visble and increase the color in the background
I know about him apt 9 and shit
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us