Question Mark...

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Question Mark...
Hey could anyone make anything that kind of resembles this:

Main Text/Name: Question

Size: You decide

Style: Simple...

Theme: 8-Bit is possible, otherwise whatever you feel neccesary...

Colour: Black and White / Black and a color

Image/Render: A Question Mark

Designer: N/A

Other Information: Just a question Mark, I'm leaving the rest up to your creative mind...

Thanks...
Wait should I make this "?" or this "Question"?
Quest?on [make the ? backwards]
Be creative brother
Lights made it white -.-
I can change it if you want...

Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
Good job
Thanks, I did it transparent so he could use it how he wants.
i shall make him one as well after i finish my drawing
Thanks guys! I appreciate taking your time to do this...
@ .T Looks great man!
Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
i shall make him one as well after i finish my drawing
Okok thanks for the idea

Quote Originally Posted by Based God View Post
Thanks guys! I appreciate taking your time to do this...
@ .T Looks great man!
No problem If you wanna change anything just tell me
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us