CA NA, 2 Accounts, Lots of perms, LF Runescape account
]Alright, well, Combat Arms has officially stopped working for me. The PoS new update they did now has it crashing my CPU every time I try to play. I have a pair of accounts on it that I'm looking to trade off for a runescape account. I have a MSG-4 and SGT.
The MSG4 has a 2.49 KDR, with ~12 perms and a 140 Day SOPMOD
List:
Primary:
M110 SASS
R870 MCS
M6A2 SRT
M107CQ SE
PSG1-Camo
M417 Combat
PP-19 Mod
MG36
AK-47
M4A1
UMP .45
Secondary:
M1911 Knight's
P226 Silver
I'll try to post screenies in a minute from my laptop, hopefully it can somewhat run CA NA.
The SGT has the AK74m perm and a decent KDR (1.5ish)
<<<<Sorry about terrible quality. My laptop sucks.
I'm looking for a fairly good RS account, high levelled with plenty of GP.
The MSG4 has a 2.49 KDR, with ~12 perms and a 140 Day SOPMOD
List:
Primary:
M110 SASS
R870 MCS
M6A2 SRT
M107CQ SE
PSG1-Camo
M417 Combat
PP-19 Mod
MG36
AK-47
M4A1
UMP .45
Secondary:
M1911 Knight's
P226 Silver
I'll try to post screenies in a minute from my laptop, hopefully it can somewhat run CA NA.
The SGT has the AK74m perm and a decent KDR (1.5ish)
<<<<Sorry about terrible quality. My laptop sucks.I'm looking for a fairly good RS account, high levelled with plenty of GP.


