Perx Injector Source Code pls?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Perx Injector Source Code pls?
Is there a source code of Perx Injector, Cuz i like The Injector, and i will make One, but i have seen so many Injectors like PerxInjector => i think there is a source code, can someone give the source code of the Injector, or a Tutorial of it? thx for listening!
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
You wish
Hey man don't spam ok? /fp
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post


Hey man don't spam ok? /fp

Me Spamming? What are you doing? I'm saying just the true.

I think no one have the Original Perx Source Code
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post

Me Spamming? What are you doing? I'm saying just the true.

I think no one have the Original Perx Source Code
rlly? cuz there are so many versions.. of perxInjector.. how they make the injector
Quote Originally Posted by CheatCreatorzz View Post
rlly? cuz there are so many versions.. of perxInjector.. how they make the injector
They do injectors with they own codes or with tutorials like this:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...-injector.html

And i am talking about the original perx, not fake version -.-'
Of course have the SC, but where i don't know.
Just see this section, have a lot injectors made on PerX SC.
I searched here , others forums, and google but didn found nothing


Maybe the source code its free to download in the original site?
Idk..
It's really not hard you have to understand the Basics of VB then you can make you'r own
Quote Originally Posted by sh_z_sektor View Post
It's really not hard you have to understand the Basics of VB then you can make you'r own

Yes, And your tutorial its useful for this and for me
Well I Aggre with sh_z
Google: code cave injection. Shit brix
Yeah! aggreed, but thats only "One Dll Injector" :S and i will learn to make A Dll injector with more option, like perxInjector, airdropInjector, I will have the source code, then i can learn the Code, to make my own! but thx for tutorial!
Quote Originally Posted by CheatCreatorzz View Post
Yeah! aggreed, but thats only "One Dll Injector" :S and i will learn to make A Dll injector with more option, like perxInjector, airdropInjector, I will have the source code, then i can learn the Code, to make my own! but thx for tutorial!
That tutorial is practically abusing APIs, it's not the "best" method for creating hack injectors, just so you know
lol if you Searching for PerX u will never find it because only the owner of that injector has the code and if you want to have code create it ur self
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us