♣Project Pixelville♣ • Griefproof town • AntiCrash • 100slot and upgoing!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
♣Project Pixelville♣ • Griefproof town • AntiCrash • 100slot and upgoing!
Hello there,
This thread is about RMCraft. RMcraft has changed. RMcraft world has been reset, RMCraft is no more. we upgraded to...


Project PixelVille


What is project pixelville I hear ya say?

Project Pixelville is an AWESOME Minecraft server. It has:
Own Forum
Great Community
Custom Commands
Mail
Rare Mobs
Fun!
24/7 Administrators/Mods
Awesome projects
In trouble? Help in 24 hours GUARENTEED!

General Information

PixelVille
Pixelville is where the spawn is located. This town is protected, building rights required to make your own house here. (For now, the town is in development. Fun things like giant zombies will spawn there if we feel like spawning them ) PixelVille is safe: No stealing, No PVP, No griefing, all the bad things are not allowed!

The Wilds, outside PixelVille or other towns
Griefing is not welcome, tough you are not safe from it!
Thiefing IS allowed! (not welcome tough...)
You are responsible for your house. You can put up signs "Dont steal" etc. People who are normal, won't steal. People who are sad, will do so tough! So watch out for thiefers. hide your stuff in the wild. Hiding your own house is great too

Ranks
Trial-Members: Color = Gray
[Trial-Member] will be displayed in front of your name. You are a trial member if you are not accepted yet. Get accepted by applying at our forums. ( Let me google that for youⓘ ) Trial-Members can pick up things, tough they can't do anything with them. Trial-members is just pure free-roaming, getting known to the server.

Members: Color = WHITE
Members do NOT have anything in front of there name, it's just they're name. i.e. KamielFTW: Lolwut?
Members can do just anything you can do in Single Player. They can also warp, sethome, home, mail, sendmail. They can't teleport

Adv. Builders: Color = PINK
Adv. builders are members, but with [Adv. Builder] In front of they're name and they can also teleport to people (/tp Nameplayerhere)

Donators: Color = LIME
They can do anything that Adv. Builders can do, tough they have [DONATOR] in front of they're name.

Sponsors: Color = DARKORANGE
Sponsors can do anything that Donators can do. They have donated more to the server tough, more change at ranking up tough as they showed how they love the server by donating money to it.

XSponsors: Color = PINKRED
XSponsors have their own personal /vault. This way they can easily store the stuff they have and they can also change the time of the day (/time day/night)

Admins: Color = DARKRED
Admins can do whatever they want. Mainadmin = RagingMonocle, wich can do ANYTHING they want. Really.
Anything they want does not mean grief and steal tough, they can just use almost all of the commands.

Border
There is a invisible border 3000 blocks away from the spawn. the border will be expanded very soon. this is just so that not everyone screws up the mapimages and this improves no lag; as the map stays not too big

Server specs
32GB Burstable DDR3 ECC Registered RAM
1Gbit Burstable uplink/downlink ethernet
99.9% uptime
3.6GHz a core Dual SSD drives
Can hold about 100 lagfree players

TeamSpeak
Shriller made this TeamSpeak channel. Thanks for that Shril!
Download TeamSpeak and connect to:
demonsproductions.servegame.com
Default port, no password

How can I join the server?
Apply on our forums like this:
Code:
In-game name: YOUR TEXT HERE Where did you hear about this server? YOUR TEXT HERE What do you choose? -Pixelville or the wilds YOUR TEXT HERE Anything else? YOUR TEXT HERE
IP Adress
206.217.136.179

Website
-Adding the website soon. Let me google that for youⓘ is temporarly.

Credits:
KamielFTW for making this thread
RagingMonocle for running this server + posting a thread at the minecraftforums, so I could get a basic idea for making this thread









I would play if I had a multiplayer account.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
I would play if I had a multiplayer account.
Lawl.

Oh got some people btw, thanks for joining I all accepted you. I can only give you member if you're ingame tough. admins can do it without you being ingame, but I can'T acces the files
Boring server and no antigrief.. I'm gonna fuck something up
is this server that only people who bought game can enter or anyone with cracked game?
Quote Originally Posted by [SS][BK]G_M View Post
is this server that only people who bought game can enter or anyone with cracked game?
only legit


Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Boring server and no antigrief.. I'm gonna fuck something up
That's because minecraft is updated mr. obvious, normally we will have antigrief etc. but we have a temp map since Bukkit + hMod is broken -.-
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
only legit




That's because minecraft is updated mr. obvious, normally we will have antigrief etc. but we have a temp map since Bukkit + hMod is broken -.-
I know ^^ .
Sad to see RMCraft go
It owned
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
Sad to see RMCraft go
It owned
It didn't go.. It is turned into Project Pixelville.. Still ran by the same administrator, still the same map, just the spawn moved etc.

THIS IS STILL RMCRAFT BUT WITH ANOTHER SPAWN & SUCH
Ohhh

What's your IGN? I never saw you on
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
Ohhh

What's your IGN? I never saw you on
KamielFTW

Maybe I'm in a whole other country
Not once did I see you on
Talk moar?
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
Not once did I see you on
Talk moar?
I talk always.
ALWAYS. But I'm not on that much as the server mods are failing atm ;P
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?