Ryguy or Ryan please

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Ryguy or Ryan please
Main Text/Name:
Sub Text/Quote: Tears they flow, but why am I crying?
Size: The size of the signature in pixels.
Style: [Optional] The style of the signature, such as Grunge or Abstract.
Theme: Music
Colour: Surprise me
Image/Render: http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6...ithrender1.png
Designer: Ryguy or Ryan
Other Information: Nothing
probably wont now ^
there is a big difference between ryguy and ryan
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
there is a big difference between ryguy and ryan
But they're both awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
But they're both awesome.
sure
and i dont think ryan is doing tags anymore, hes just doing lp's now
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
sure
and i dont think ryan is doing tags anymore, hes just doing lp's now
Sad but true.
Although I'm sure Ryguy would be happy to do this.
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
there is a big difference between ryguy and ryan
mostly the difference between solid nov and low mod
happened before much?
Quote Originally Posted by Fjsieb View Post
mostly the difference between solid nov and low mod
happened before much?
Don't remind me.
I don't like being stuck on that class.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


Don't remind me.
I don't like being stuck on that class.
Get classed on Vfx next time you do it that'll raise your chances of getting solid because theyre not as accurate they might be a little higher than what you are
Also why all the importance on being good
yes, ryan has a beautiful essence in his work and ryguys just looks like shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
ryguy is shit

watch him delete this post.
Deleted

anyways i dont usually do grunge but i guess i can try. I agree im not that good...i have no idea why people keep putting me as the designer..
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post


Deleted

anyways i dont usually do grunge but i guess i can try. I agree im not that good...i have no idea why people keep putting me as the designer..
I'd like something in the same style as your sig
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post


Deleted

anyways i dont usually do grunge but i guess i can try. I agree im not that good...i have no idea why people keep putting me as the designer..
you mad you shit brah?
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


you mad you shit brah?
ehh i dont really care. Everyone is shit if you're better than them. I know im not the best here and never said i was.

I just deleted your post cuz u said i would
Alright I'll try and work on this tomorrow or later if I get a chance.
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?