Russian

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Russian
I bought a English version on Steam and I want to change the language to Russian. How I do that?

kthx
Quote Originally Posted by [D]ima Funk™ View Post
I bought a English version on Steam and I want to change the language to Russian. How I do that?

kthx
LOL why buy a english version if u want to play it in russian just buy a russian key lmao which is only like £16
Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
LOL why buy a english version if u want to play it in russian just buy a russian key lmao which is only like £16
Because Russian keys are blocked in the US region smartass.
Quote Originally Posted by [D]ima Funk™ View Post


Because Russian keys are blocked in the US region smartass.
use a russian VPN dumass, or buy one from keys4.me they activiate it for u and then u can play it in russian or just get some russian files
Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
use a russian VPN dumass, or buy one from keys4.me they activiate it for u and then u can play it in russian or just get some russian files
Okay well obviously you cannot just "get some russian files" Unless you would liek to upload some then GTFO
Quote Originally Posted by [D]ima Funk™ View Post


Okay well obviously you cannot just "get some russian files" Unless you would liek to upload some then GTFO
im not uploading 500mb just for you
Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
im not uploading 500mb just for you
Cool Story Bro
Quote Originally Posted by [D]ima Funk™ View Post


Cool Story Bro
...annnnnd

.

You realize that if you are going to act like an ass, that even less people are going to be willing to upload almos 2 1/2 gigs for you?
In my opinion rowan112 was the asshole of this conversation.. I'd be glad to upload these for you, If I had a Russian key..

Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
LOL why buy a english version if u want to play it in russian just buy a russian key lmao which is only like £16
Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
use a russian VPN dumass, or buy one from keys4.me they activiate it for u and then u can play it in russian or just get some russian files
Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
im not uploading 500mb just for you
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
In my opinion rowan112 was the asshole of this conversation.. I'd be glad to upload these for you, If I had a Russian key..





Dima started the name calling. But the problem here is, is that there is about 2 and a half gigs to upload. That would take a lot of time. If someone wants to then fine, but I certainly wouldnt waste my time with it.
Did you try to change your steam language? I think that works..

Steam --> Settings --> Interface --> Change to Russian

Then Black Ops should reinstall in Russian.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Did you try to change your steam language? I think that works..

Steam --> Settings --> Interface --> Change to Russian

Then Black Ops should reinstall in Russian.
I did. BUt then I tried starting the game and its leik.

'LOL WTFBBQ NO ZONE UMAD?"
use google
russian black ops files
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
use google
russian black ops files
I have done that before I have posted this.
Why don't you just use English?
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us