Hook CreateWindowEX / WindowProc

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hook CreateWindowEX / WindowProc
Well the title kinda say it. I wanna hook CreateWindowEx() to get the info i need for WindowProc. Can someone help me out or just a hook of WindowProc that is all i want.
use GetProcAddress to get the address of the function and use any method of hooking to get what you need.
Didnt you post this already ?

Hmm maybe of been someone else..
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Didnt you post this already ?

Hmm maybe of been someone else..
Nope it was him. I remember.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post


Nope it was him. I remember.
Yea, I could not understand what u said to much. I tried and it FAILED.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


Yea, I could not understand what u said to much. I tried and it FAILED.
You mean an inlinehook right? Because inline is much easier with api's then using IAT

Just make a signature scan of what you want to hook, and then patch it to your own location:
Windows functions (api's) all have a preamble in front of them, I don't know what anymore so here I'm making something up :P Look it up in olly
Pseudo:

Code:
{
char *sig = { 0x8b, 0xAB, 0x30, 0x3d, 0x00 };
DWORD HookPlace = SignatureScaning($#@, sig, @%@, %#T);
memcpy( HookPlace, pointer to buffer containing little endian jump to hook funcion, size of pointer);
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us