Nomad

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Nomad


V2



Was going to record me doing this but it was on and off. C n ccccccc


,
kyle
looks kinda drawed? but nice. Still the lines is kinda distracting me off the render tbh. But i like it
Quote Originally Posted by Mister Krister View Post
looks kinda drawed? but nice. Still the lines is kinda distracting me off the render tbh. But i like it
Parts of it were drawn yeh, mostly smudge though. cheers.
Not too shabby Kyle, good to see you posting your stuff.
Good to see some smudge too, I'm actually working on a smudge piece as well
I'm on a crappy monitor so I'll edit with c&c when I get home
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Not too shabby Kyle, good to see you posting your stuff.
Good to see some smudge too, I'm actually working on a smudge piece as well
I'm on a crappy monitor so I'll edit with c&c when I get home
I look forward to it

EDIT: added v2
v2 is better w/o text, however the colour variation of v1 is very nice
i think you need more dedicated flow, the smudging tends to go off in bits which detracts from the overall appeal
i also think that you smudged the guy a little bit too much, losing some of a defined focal
I love so much the firt one
Why does it look so lq?
The first one owns
look lq for some reason and the smudging is.... well not your smudging
i do like the overall look of it
Quote Originally Posted by +dd.Shift View Post
Why does it look so lq?
Quote Originally Posted by Fjsieb View Post
look lq for some reason and the smudging is.... well not your smudging
i do like the overall look of it
Thats cos i smudged it to high heavens

Smudging is my weakest point, i admit. Learning though.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?