Lightbulbhack code

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
hack code
Hi ppl,I was learning a little in MPGH topics(cuz I'm begginer),& I maded a code to do a .dll,is it okay,or I must rapair some thing?? The functions are: no grenade damage(F9) & no weapon weight(F10)

Here is the code:

Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

void __cdecl PushToConsole(char* szVal ) {
	DWORD pWeaponsPtr = *(DWORD*)(hShell + 0x90A4B8);
                if (pWeaponsPtr !=NULL)
                {
                        for (int i = 0; i < 512; i++)
                        {
                                DWORD pWeapon = *(DWORD*)(pWeaponsPtr + i * 4);
                                if (pWeapon)
                                        continue;

								*(float*)(pWeapon + 0x754) = 0.0f;
								*(float*)(pWeapon + 0x1F88) = 0.0f;
                        }
                }
}
DWORD WINAPI Main(LPVOID) {
	while(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") == NULL ) {
	Sleep(100); //100ms
}
	
	bool No grenade damage = true;
	bool No weapon weight = true;


for(;;) {
	__asm pushad;

		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F9)&1) {
			No grenade damage = !No grenade damage;
		}
		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F10)&1) {
			No weapon weight = !No weapon weight;
		}

		if  (No grenade damage) {
			PushToConsole("No grenade damage 1");
		}
		else {
			PushToConsole("No grenade damage 0");
		}

		if  (No weapon weight) {
			PushToConsole("No weapon weight 1");
		}
		else {
			PushToConsole("No weapon weight 0");
		}
		Sleep(100);
		__asm popad;
	}
}
BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
	DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
	if ( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
	{
		MessageBoxA(0, "Maked by dani883345,enjoy it! ", "Successfully Injected", 0);
                system("start http://www.mpgh.net");
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL,Main, NULL, NULL, NULL);
	}
	return TRUE;
}
If you help me,I'll make a new hack for you...xD
Lmfao?
Is this some kind of poop you picked up out of the toilet?
Really?
lol you can skip that PushToConsol functions cause that doesnt excist.
This hack was created by GameK.....!
Quote Originally Posted by andrei3112 View Post
This hack was created by GameK.....!
This isn't even a hack... It will not even compile due to OP's inability to code/leech...
Epic fail, go learn C++ properly! Learn the basics, seriously.
Ok,I'll go learn more xD,can I repair this proyect or it can't be repaired??
what do u mean repair ? this doesnt work. or it could be .. at least try
Quote Originally Posted by Fly3r View Post
what do u mean repair ? this doesnt work. or it could be .. at least try
Ok,thank you,I'll try,but when I said rapair,I mean if I can clean or add any word to make it functional.
Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
Ok,thank you,I'll try,but when I said rapair,I mean if I can clean or add any word to make it functional.
You can if you change the full code heheh >.>
Quote Originally Posted by ___[.T.]___ View Post
You can if you change the full code heheh >.>
lolz :P but he is right .. this code doesnt stand alone. u dont just C & P and u made a Hack...
Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
Hi ppl,I was learning a little in MPGH topics(cuz I'm begginer),& I maded a code to do a .dll,is it okay,or I must rapair some thing?? The functions are: no grenade damage(F9) & no weapon weight(F10)

Here is the code:

Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

void __cdecl PushToConsole(char* szVal ) {
	DWORD pWeaponsPtr = *(DWORD*)(hShell + 0x90A4B8);
                if (pWeaponsPtr !=NULL)
                {
                        for (int i = 0; i < 512; i++)
                        {
                                DWORD pWeapon = *(DWORD*)(pWeaponsPtr + i * 4);
                                if (pWeapon)
                                        continue;

								*(float*)(pWeapon + 0x754) = 0.0f;
								*(float*)(pWeapon + 0x1F88) = 0.0f;
                        }
                }
}
DWORD WINAPI Main(LPVOID) {
	while(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") == NULL ) {
	Sleep(100); //100ms
}
	
	bool No grenade damage = true;
	bool No weapon weight = true;


for(;;) {
	__asm pushad;

		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F9)&1) {
			No grenade damage = !No grenade damage;
		}
		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F10)&1) {
			No weapon weight = !No weapon weight;
		}

		if  (No grenade damage) {
			PushToConsole("No grenade damage 1");
		}
		else {
			PushToConsole("No grenade damage 0");
		}

		if  (No weapon weight) {
			PushToConsole("No weapon weight 1");
		}
		else {
			PushToConsole("No weapon weight 0");
		}
		Sleep(100);
		__asm popad;
	}
}
BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
	DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
	if ( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
	{
		MessageBoxA(0, "Maked by dani883345,enjoy it! ", "Successfully Injected", 0);
                system("start http://www.mpgh.net");
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL,Main, NULL, NULL, NULL);
	}
	return TRUE;
}
If you help me,I'll make a new hack for you...xD
OK from where I can see this the code that my friend delitax aka leagonderhacker released publicly but Ur not eaven hacking my friend try this it may be wrong because I aint good at PTC methode but try this

Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

void __cdecl RPD(char* szVal ) 
{ 
    DWORD dwCShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll"); 
    if( dwCShell != NULL ) 
    { 

        DWORD *LT = ( DWORD* )( (dwCShell + 0x2ECF5C) ); 
        void* CON = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LT + 0x1F8 ); 
        _asm 
        { 
            push szVal; 
            call CON; 
            add esp, 4; 
        } 
    } 
} 

	
	


for(;;) {
             bool No grenade damage = true;
	bool No weapon weight = true;
	__asm pushad;

		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F9)&1) {
			No grenade damage = !No grenade damage;
		}
		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F10)&1) {
			No weapon weight = !No weapon weight;
		}

		if  (No grenade damage) {
			PushToConsole("No grenade damage 1");
		}
		else {
			PushToConsole("No grenade damage 0");
		}

		if  (No weapon weight) {
			PushToConsole("No weapon weight 1");
		}
		else {
			PushToConsole("No weapon weight 0");
		}
		Sleep(100);
                 if (Noweaponweight == 1 )
                   DWORD pWeaponsPtr = *(DWORD*)(hShell + 0x90A4B8);
                if (pWeaponsPtr !=NULL)
                {
                        for (int i = 0; i < 512; i++)
                        {
                                DWORD pWeapon = *(DWORD*)(pWeaponsPtr + i * 4);
                                if (pWeapon)
                                        continue;

								*(float*)(pWeapon + 0x754) = 0.0f;
								*(float*)(pWeapon + 0x1F88) = 0.0f;
                        }
                }
}
		__asm popad;
	}
}
BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
	DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
	if ( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
	{
		MessageBoxA(0, "Maked by dani883345,enjoy it! ", "Successfully Injected", 0);
                system("start http://www.mpgh.net");
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL,Main, NULL, NULL, NULL);
	}
	return TRUE;
}
Hello, u wanted that these two sentences "No grenade damage" and "No weapon weight" were variables, but these must be declare as a single word as: "No_grenade_damage" and "No_weapon_weight".
The two PTC that u used, dont exist. You must use a existing PTC as: PushToConsole("DrawParticles 0") that now is not working. to know P*** u must search on internet, mpgh or simply in the game. to search in the game there is some a guide somewhere in mpgh.com, search it.

P.S. Study the C++ more, this is a lord language programming.

(im italian, scuse my english)
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?