Jump hack & wall hack help?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Jump hack & wall hack help?
Anybody have any attachments for jump hacking and wall hacking? If so please post them~

(Sorry i'm in a rush, still looking at all the threads)
Quote Originally Posted by Dasadan2 View Post
Sorry didn't see that (just joined ><)
thanks
Mmm, just doing my part

Edit: Welcome btw
TEH SEARCH BUTTON FTW
XD
BIG BUNS, you need help with Harolds bypass ?
I can help joo
i do!! lol it says fail to update modules w.e i did everything possible i think..
Quote Originally Posted by iAlwaYsFighT View Post
i do!! lol it says fail to update modules w.e i did everything possible i think..
You have to quickly do it Constantly. And it start's up automatically lmfao

Lmfao Big buns, It doesn't have a virus, your just a newb :P
You can get jump hack from [***] CAPub v1.11. As for the wallhack just download Harold's Elitevision. It comes with bypass and chams.
Quote Originally Posted by l0dingplzw8 View Post
You can get jump hack from [***] CAPub v1.11. As for the wallhack just download Harold's Elitevision. It comes with bypass and chams.


Don't download CApub, its got a Trojan.

And I do need help with Harold's aswell as my OPK, but I've tried everything everyones said, so Im just using my diamondhack
Quote Originally Posted by xxBigBuns View Post
Don't download CApub, its got a Trojan.

And I do need help with Harold's aswell as my OPK, but I've tried everything everyones said, so Im just using my diamondhack
Ya I have the elitevision but every time I open combat arms it gives me a "Fail to update protection modules!", I have the injector program but I'm not 100% sure what to do ><
any help?
Ok, here's what you do. You keep fucking injecting. Like I did.
And it start's up automatically.

If that doesn't work, Download team viewer, and I SHALL HELP YOU AT ONCE!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us