[HELP]Visual Basic
1st Question
Sir how can i make an application that auto choose a dll..?
Example : I make an injector and i want to make that injector to choose a dll in auto.. how can i make that ? Help me please... so the one that will use the injector will not know where the dll is..
2nd question
Sir
I would like to know how i can get the location of c:\windows\system32 because some pc install windows not at C: drive
Thanks in Advace !!
Sir how can i make an application that auto choose a dll..?Example : I make an injector and i want to make that injector to choose a dll in auto.. how can i make that ? Help me please... so the one that will use the injector will not know where the dll is..
2nd question
SirI would like to know how i can get the location of c:\windows\system32 because some pc install windows not at C: drive
Thanks in Advace !!
