Black outs

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Black outs
So today, I blacked out
I was standing, so I fell backwards onto cement and hit my head hard
I laid there for 2-3 seconds, had a few convulsions, and got back up




My head hurts
Thats odd. You may be epileptic?
There's this site called Twitter.
I was sitting and smoking a bowl, i stood up and blacked out
whenever i sit up too fast i lose my balance, and my sight goes black
im anemic, and virtually annorexic because of medication
I can make myself faint.
It's from lack of oxygen.
That's how you faint.
As soon as you hit you something you wake up.
Your whole body just failed on you?
uskinny bro .
I'd laugh if you were diving into a pool, Passed out, fell forward, and woke up underwater.

No offence.
Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
I'd laugh if you were diving into a pool, Passed out, fell forward, and woke up underwater.

No offence.
WuddaDick.
Quote Originally Posted by KilljoyJr View Post
WuddaDick.
But making yourself faint it funny.
tweet tweet.
i black out when i stand up to fast after doing 1 thing for a long period of time
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us