New Patch... Let the games begin

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
New Patch... Let the games begin
New Patch... Let the games begin. I wonder who will be the first to release the first hack or patch. Should be interesting
I win me and rwkieth made a teleport hack last night and its still working.
Quote Originally Posted by tzie13 View Post
I win me and rwkieth made a teleport hack last night and its still working.
IMPOSSIBLE, what bypass r u using...? NONE WORK
Its a trainer that still manages to run =.=
Quote Originally Posted by tzie13 View Post
Its a trainer that still manages to run =.=
XD so is just the bypass patched? and the hacks still technically work...?
i dont know if its just me.... rwkieth couldnt even get his trainer to work but mine works great even now. Nexon are a bunch of retards.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us