Black and Yellow =D

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Black and Yellow!
Hi guys this is my first mod. It is a black and yellow m16a3! I did it cause I like the song. So here it is.




Also guys, just putting this out there. This is my first mod, and I used gimp, I know the colors aren't nice, but I can't find a free Photoshop. I found one but it was bootleg.Sorry if you don't like it. Will make nicer ones in the future. Also be sure to watch out for my new ones. I will be doing gun to guns.

virus scan - http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...9d68ff5b2eae0d

Found nothing!
GUNS_T_PV_AR.rarattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
lol. no offense, but it doesnt look that cool. way too dark and the yellow distorted the color behind it, and it looks bad. keep trying tho and just test ur mods b4 u release them.
hope u kno theres green in there to but yea its still nice and u need a virus scan idk just saying that cuz my thread got closed cuz i didnt have one but yea overall its pretty good


keep up the good work
Quote Originally Posted by quake420 View Post
hope u kno theres green in there to but yea its still nice and u need a virus scan idk just saying that cuz my thread got closed cuz i didnt have one but yea overall its pretty good


keep up the good work
He doesn't need a virus scan yet.
Notice he hasn't uploaded anything.
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
He doesn't need a virus scan yet.
Notice he hasn't uploaded anything.
oh nvm then just remeber when u upload tho to get a virusscan lolz
haha reminds me of my first modd lol

it not a lil to dark its way to dark / move
ok but ill go for a different mod nice if this is your first mod
nvm my commet was too offending so heres the new one



Its awesome for ur first mod mine was way shiter
Quote Originally Posted by pandalizer View Post
lol. no offense, but it doesnt look that cool. way too dark and the yellow distorted the color behind it, and it looks bad. keep trying tho and just test ur mods b4 u release them.
Thanks for the advice, and sorry, but I'm just starting, not an excuse, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by quake420 View Post
hope u kno theres green in there to but yea its still nice and u need a virus scan idk just saying that cuz my thread got closed cuz i didnt have one but yea overall its pretty good


keep up the good work
Thanks! Also I will upload and post a virus scan in just a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15 View Post
haha reminds me of my first modd lol

it not a lil to dark its way to dark / move
Thanks, I've seen your mods, they're good. What editing program do you use? I use gimp, so the colors aren't as nice as PhotoShop.

Quote Originally Posted by WING View Post
ok but ill go for a different mod nice if this is your first mod
Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by popsingh123 View Post
nvm my commet was too offending so heres the new one



Its awesome for ur first mod mine was way shiter
lol. Thanks.
Looks like a bumble bee shat all over the gun
Quote Originally Posted by 0PtIc_HuTch View Post
Looks like a bumble bee shat all over the gun
Oh Shut it Optic.

You can't do better than that
It's better than my first
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


Oh Shut it Optic.

You can't do better than that
Thanks for backing me up bro. Also nice sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Chavez View Post
It's better than my first
Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by yaserifti1 View Post
Thanks for backing me up bro. Also nice sig.
Your welcome.

OPTIC IS JUST A LITTLE MEAN SON OF A [INSERT WORD HERE ]
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?