CoolShowoff thread

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Showoff thread
itt: We show off our creations in both Beta and creative. Just post some pics of your best or favorite creations. I'll even start you guys off.

My ominous Johnny Bravo that looms over my plantation:



And my massive cannon. It shoots anything you put in it out at supersonic speed, and is even capable of launching yourself a fair distance too. It takes about 80 chunks of TNT to load.



Heres how far it can shoot you:


So post your favorite things here.
i want your cannon!
and there is already a thread about this but its too old
Quote Originally Posted by Reaper8281 View Post
i want your cannon!
and there is already a thread about this but its too old
I may or may not get around to uploading the world. If we got an official upload thread, I would, but there is like 5 of them already, and nobody did anything.

But I made this thread again, because bumping the old one would obviously get it closed, and with this section picking up a little, I figured more people would see this anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
I may or may not get around to uploading the world. If we got an official upload thread, I would, but there is like 5 of them already, and nobody did anything.

But I made this thread again, because bumping the old one would obviously get it closed, and with this section picking up a little, I figured more people would see this anyways.
You should definitely release this. I'm planning to do the same witha world I made with a ton of traps.
looks like its time for me to make another official thread
Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles Kittys View Post
looks like its time for me to make another official thread
if we already have this thread dont make another..
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
if we already have this thread dont make another..
we dont /
Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles Kittys View Post


we dont /
We do and your in it. We @ MPGH want to keep sections clean, which means that we cant have a bunch of different threads for the same thing, just because you wanted one.


Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Stfu about "there is already another thread".

The Jonny Bravo looks photoshopped lol

Nice cannon!

Is that really possible in that game??
You can build things that do other things??
Like build a cannon that shoots?

Amazing game, might have to cop that.
Its not photoshopped as I used to do a lot of pixel art until Groby's server got shut down. I never got to get any screenshots (or I lost them) but I had finished a few big ones, and had planned on doing some 100x100 ones in the near future.

As for the cannon, it really does shoot stuff. You fill it up with TNT, and light them all at once with redstone (basically wire). Whatever happens to be sitting in the barrel will get launched. When I upload it after I finish some stuff on it, you will see what I mean. (if you download it )
Stfu about "there is already another thread".

The Jonny Bravo looks photoshopped lol

Nice cannon!

Is that really possible in that game??
You can build things that do other things??
Like build a cannon that shoots?

Amazing game, might have to cop that.
jus finished muh portal room

Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
jus finished muh portal room

sexy, love the look of brick
first thing you see in my private server (lights up in the dark)

community chest area
Halfway done with my Trap World...
So tired of making 5 clocks...
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us