MPGH MINECRAFT PRIVATE SERVER!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH MINECRAFT PRIVATE SERVER!
Sooooo i made a private server with hamachi

Hamachi id: Minecraft69101
Pass: 123
IP: 5.193.156.110:25565

Currently : Offline D:

Its a new server theres not much to it
no 1 is on Q>Q im so lolney Q>Q
I join ur network on hamachi.

When I enter ip into minecraft multiplayer screen I get this: Failed to connect to server connection timed out :connect
hmm are your kursain?
Quote Originally Posted by lostedminds View Post
hmm are your kursain?
what do you mean?

in hamachi my name is 100dom1?
your not connect to my hamachi o.o
Quote Originally Posted by lostedminds View Post
your not connect to my hamachi o.o
I joined Minecraft69101
Quote Originally Posted by L3G3ND_KILL3R View Post
Use Insanes Ps one
Link plz (: ?
HAMACHI = FAIL.

NEVER JOIN A SERVER WITH HAMACHI.

Final.
im sorry i wont be adding this into my sticky as it is to complicated to join it
Ok Im gonna join Every day im there... about 7 - 12 CET
connection timed out and i cant join
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us