[Glitch] NO FALL DAMAGE
ZOMG I JUST FOUND A NO FALL DAMAGE GLITCH!!!
I was just playin around with my sucky new character, when I wanted to have fun and jump off the building. I wanted to cannonball down and I just found out this glitch. When you are falling, hold the crouch button (ctrl) and you will instantly go down without getting hurt.
Well, here's the vid someone asked for:
Note: I used the search button before I posted this.
I was just playin around with my sucky new character, when I wanted to have fun and jump off the building. I wanted to cannonball down and I just found out this glitch. When you are falling, hold the crouch button (ctrl) and you will instantly go down without getting hurt.

Well, here's the vid someone asked for:
Note: I used the search button before I posted this.




