Thumbs upSelling Msg2 (CA/NA)

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Msg2 (CA/NA)
Hello, I am selling an account.

--Info--
Ign:: Add me if interested!
Kdr: 3.04
Full Info: Yes
Perms: No
Inbox: Some Nx Stuff
Rank: msg2 (50%)
Inventory: 15 megaphones, and some exp and gp %

Here are some screenshots in game!
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/70/40341714.png
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/131...atarms01rz.jpg
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3...atarms02hx.jpg

I'am selling this account for 10,000 nx or less it doesnt matter. You can gift me the code or just gift me! I know its not that great of an account but at least it has decent stats and has full info so that can be your alt and you can buy perms!
you forgot to block out your name!!!!!
I'm still looking for someone to buy it, Bump!
BlackOps Steam Account Level 55?
ot-nice
offtopic-stupid
Quote Originally Posted by Jasy View Post
ot-nice
offtopic-stupid
Offtopic: nice spam




Ontopic: my offer


Runescape
2nd account lvl 54


Buddy i said offtopic :S
Quote Originally Posted by Hesitates View Post
BlackOps Steam Account Level 55?
Level 55??
Doesnt it go up to level 50 .
Quote Originally Posted by DannyIzHere View Post


Level 55??
Doesnt it go up to level 50 .
I didnt aimbot on it, my kdr use to be 15.00 kdr and about 98 hs percent. I Use the kdr reset and my friend let me kdr farm. But when i do scrims it goes down so yeah.
lol saying ot-nice is spam also nub stop trying to raise your post count
ROFL DO THIS
ONtopic-na-eu jw
Quote Originally Posted by Beamdagger View Post
Offtopic: nice spam




Ontopic: my offer


Runescape
2nd account lvl 54


I dont really play that much of runescape any other offer?

Bump! If you are interested i will throw in 2 accounts the 2nd account is the rank after Recruit but it has lots of nx and it was a scorpion so it won alot of stuff and it has decent status! Pm if interested!
Bump!
Still selling this account!
You aimbotted on it. 54% headshot rate..
Quote Originally Posted by DannyIzHere View Post
You aimbotted on it. 54% headshot rate..
that doesnt mean hacks. i know people with higher hs ratio legitly. plus look at his join date.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us