SolvedTrapdoor...

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Trapdoor...
Im making a trap map and couldn't figure out how I could have someone drop into a pit after stepping on a pressure plate or a flipping a switch...
Any suggestions?
link redstone wire to something that will get rid of a torch that will make a sandblock fall down.. and have the block in the middle and make it sorta like a 3x3 hole?
Quote Originally Posted by Reaper8281 View Post
link redstone wire to something that will get rid of a torch that will make a sandblock fall down.. and have the block in the middle and make it sorta like a 3x3 hole?
Theres a video on youtube were you destroy a block, letting water loose, which destroys the torches, but I dont want my victims to have to do something...
Doors cant hold water back....
if doors did hold water, it would be very good to use that as a method... you want it to reload itself? there might be a mod where you can have redstone wire remove blocks when a charge is lit and replace them when the charge goes away?
Quote Originally Posted by Reaper8281 View Post
if doors did hold water, it would be very good to use that as a method... you want it to reload itself? there might be a mod where you can have redstone wire remove blocks when a charge is lit and replace them when the charge goes away?
That be amazing.
I just went with the water method, I just hope they break the block...
Do you want to be my first test subject?
i would like to but i cant... i gotta do hw and then get to bed... shouldnt even be on MPGH right now... only reason im able to get on MPGH is because of netbook... using my desktop to play minecraft would be risking my usage of even looking at it greatly as i am already neck deep in shit with parents...
Quote Originally Posted by Reaper8281 View Post
i would like to but i cant... i gotta do hw and then get to bed... shouldnt even be on MPGH right now... only reason im able to get on MPGH is because of netbook... using my desktop to play minecraft would be risking my usage of even looking at it greatly as i am already neck deep in shit with parents...
kk
I did find a good mod that could help, but sadly I can't get it to work...
its Floodgate...
You should just put a lever and say pull to open diamond vault. xD
Quote Originally Posted by Hello World View Post
You should just put a lever and say pull to open diamond vault. xD
How does that make a trapdoor?
Doors no longer hold back water? :O
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
Doors no longer hold back water? :O

They do but when you open them the water doesnt move...
If I could get floodgate to work then I this would be perfect, but it crashes me every time...


I need someone to test my traps so far...
Anyone interested?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us