[Release]Jay's Shell Booter

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Release]Jay's Shell Booter
Description and features;

[+] Has 480 WORKING shells with 250+ private shells in it
[+] Has multi-threaded booting
[+] Host to IP Feature
[+] Ability to refresh the shells
[+] Ability to clear your internets cache (sends commands faster)
[+] Ability to boot multiple sites (sometimes even big ones)
[+] It can boot anyones internet
[+] Choose any amount of time you want
[+] Shell Rotation
[+] Uses a HUB
[+] Protection against dissassemblers
[+] Alot of dedi servers that I made myself
[+] No time limit on booting
[+] Powerful booting


Update [v4]

[+] Made the Cookie/Cache cleaner alot better
[+] Fixed the glitch where people disconnect when they boot
[+] Took out a ton of nonworking shells and added new ones AGAIN
[+] Added a site/IP pinger
[+] Added an about box for no reason at all
[+] You now have an option on what port to attack on
[+] Made the GUI much sexier <3


Proof that it works [NEW VIDEO]:



Credits to Jayy

PM and I will send you the ORIGINAL download link.

Jays+Booterv4.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Could this be used to boot halo pc servers offline?
Every time I try and boot someone off of XBL, I always get booted. Help please?
Quote Originally Posted by Nomlmyboml View Post
Every time I try and boot someone off of XBL, I always get booted. Help please?
thats bcus your connection is weak
"If ANYONE makes a mirror of my booter, I will report you. Please have some respect."

Did I say that you could steal my thread and make a mirror?
Quote Originally Posted by Jayyyy View Post
"If ANYONE makes a mirror of my booter, I will report you. Please have some respect."

Did I say that you could steal my thread and make a mirror?
We do not approve outside links here, so I had to. But h/e I respect you as author of this programme, mirror removed.
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
We do not approve outside links here, so I had to. But h/e I respect you as author of this programme, mirror removed.
Thank you.
Sorry for being a bitch about it, i just hate when people mirror my program
Lol i still don't get what shells are...
Wow Nice Job bro
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us