[SOLVED] Voice Chat

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Voice Chat
Hi Every One ,

Im The Leader Of *[XxX]* Clan And Want to Chat With My Clanmates In CLanWars By VOICE like Vent Servers Or Some Thing What I Must Do ?
You can use Xfire or Skype.
Skype Is Lagging Me I Will Try XFire thank u for helping not like those **** who read and leave
Quote Originally Posted by *-[M]a[X]-* View Post
Skype Is Lagging Me I Will Try XFire thank u for helping not like those **** who read and leave
I'm here for that. ^^'
Good luck.
solved
╪closed╪
When choosing where to voice chat you have a wide variety of options, I will list the most common ones here;

1. Skype;

Online Calls with Voipⓘ

Skype is extremely user-friendly and easy to use! Simply sign up and add your contacts to speak, no servers needed whatsoever! You can hold large group conversations by simply clicking "add" its very simple, and free!

Downfall; Not good for use with games, Skype is a large program that may lead to lag spikes while in game.

2. Vent

Ventrilo - Downloadⓘ

In order to use Vent you must have a little more than basic knowledge about creating servers for talking (if you want privacy.) It is free to host a server of 8 people or less. If you wish to host the server you must download Client and Server downloads. If you are simply joining an already existing server you only need the Client download.

To create your own server download the Server, install completely. Command prompt will pop-up, Simply enter your Ip Address;

What Is My IP Address? Lookup IP, Hide IP, Change IP, Trace IP and more...ⓘ

To purchase a server;

TypeFrag - Ventrilo Hosting, Servers Setup Instantly for $2.00!ⓘ

Very limited In-Game Lag

Downfall; Voice chat may lag for users far away from your server or a purchased one. Free servers only host 8 people at a time.


3. Xfire

This is absolutely the most common way users speak to one another in Crossfire. Simply download the program and add contacts. This is a great tool because it can be easily accessed while In-game! Includes very little lag and it's free!

Xfire - Gaming Simplifiedⓘ

Downfall; Lags if you are using the recording feature.


4. Mumble

Mumbleⓘ

By far one of the most complicated servers to host and set-up I honestly don't recommend it but I wanted to give you more options.

5. Teamspeak

TeamSpeak - Welcome to TeamSpeakⓘ

Now this is again one of the most common Voice chat programs used by Gamers. Includes minimal lag and is extremely popular. you need just a little over basic knowledge to host your own server.

Do so by the same process and Vent (I believe).


Purchase one here;

TeamSpeak Servers | TeamSpeak 3 Server Hosting - Premium TeamSpeak Server Hosting! - TeamSpeak Server Supportⓘ

TeamSpeak Server, TeamSpeak Hosting - TeamSpeakHost.com | Cheap TeamSpeak Serversⓘ



Enjoy!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us