WTF

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
WTF
My 3 upsidedown V sign changed to a T and all my money is gone WTF
lmao i know nexon reseted all hackers account and other people got banned i get rested so im a T lmao
glitchers were resetted so if u hacked then u didnt get caught
hackers go banned if they got recorded on a video
Thats what happen when playing with glitchers...
Dont expect to get a high rank and keep it when you use hacks or glitches. Sooner or later Nexon will reset you or ban you.
and why be shock that you got a reset you glitched and hacked
if your in a room with a glitcher, i HIGHLY recommend you leave asap. any one that takes a video or pictures of it happening in the server, will most likely take a ss or bring up the score tab for a video. If reported to nexon, most likely everyone in that room will either be reset or banned.

accusation by assumption. you were in the wrong spot at the wrong time, it happens all the time.
lol i was a SSG3 and with a K/D 19.5 and i can't bolive i get rested but nah just keepin real!
and your point? with a KDR like that even with hacks, your a good camper.

"haha 19.5 K/R with hax! woot! wait.... i dont move at all.. shh"

Clearly a hacker that has no skill with or with out hacks.
GAME OVER
kThxBai!
Uh a hacker has no skills?
Only people who say that have too many hacks
All I had was super jump unlimited SP and no fall damage really
Camping makes the game boring because you need almost no skill for that, but when you're actually playing the game you need plenty of skill hacker or not
lma wth are you talking about i bet you K/D is -52 lmao and gess why couse you don't hack Pu§§y
Quote Originally Posted by PrO-xSkillZx View Post
lma wth are you talking about i bet you K/D is -52 lmao and gess why couse you don't hack Pu§§y
You sir are a fucken n00b.
What you are doing is not hacking.
You are simply pointing and clicking and whoring off other peoples creations in hope to receive some form of attention, WAKE UP YOU ARE NOT A HACKER, If anything you're a script kiddy.. Go fuck yourself.
Lol... I hope you seriously aren't talking to me because you sound like a fuckin 4 year old
K/D is not a verb, so don't use it as one because you made no sense in that last post
I do hack and I do have skill because I hadn't hack for a while with a k/d of about 1.8 which isn't too bad last time I heard
Quote Originally Posted by Uno View Post
Lol... I hope you seriously aren't talking to me because you sound like a fuckin 4 year old
K/D is not a verb, so don't use it as one because you made no sense in that last post
I do hack and I do have skill because I hadn't hack for a while with a k/d of about 1.8 which isn't too bad last time I heard

on mpgh we dont give a fuck about u, wow u hack no way ur on a fucking hacking forum.
Cuatro yo no te hablo ati pendejo
I ant talking to you sun!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us