I Hate You Adobe

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
I Hate You Adobe
I may need some help with installing the DTX file format into photoshop.

I moved the .8bi and the .dll it comes with into the file formats folder, I moved the two other .dlls into the photoshop root, I converted the DTX to Lithtech...
And guess what? It doesn't open. What is the problem?

Note that I am using Photoshop CS5 64bit, Windows 7 and my computer specs are unnecessary.
If you'd like, PM me and I'll PM you my copy of photoshop via m e d i a f i r e
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
If you'd like, PM me and I'll PM you my copy of photoshop via m e d i a f i r e
Now that you kind of mentioned it, I should try reinstall Photoshop.

Also, whenever I inject something, it doesn't make a .reznew file and it doesn't ever come up in game.

I think my computer may hate me.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us