UnhappyaIW Error: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error :(404) Not...

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
aIW Error: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error :(404) Not...
So I try to start multiplayer. This is what I get :S


System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error 404)
Not Found.
at System.Net.WebClietn.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address,
WebRequest& request)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadStrings(Uri address)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadStrings (String address)
at DBNUpdater.Core.GetData(String fileName)
at DBNUpdater.Core****n(Object state)

For some reason this thing is blocking out some of my words up there, but the words is . R u n

????
Tell your firewall to stop being an asshole..
so we meet again... :P ah yes the firewall. Well I tried that, allow stuff. Thanks anyway. Anything else?
Fix you connection..

Though, I thought you didn't like alterIW..
Ah well... yes I only didn't like it because I stupidly got banned. Yea I did hack, BUT THE FRIEKIN VIDEO THE GUY REPORTED ME WITH DIDN'T EVEN FREIKING HAVE ME IN IT. Okay so I ranted there. We'll see what we can do... Thanks convrey, your not half bad.
he is a nice guy until he finds out you hack than he can be a bitch

ok basic steps:
try to run it as admin
turn firewall off
restart pc
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
he is a nice guy until he finds out you hack than he can be a bitch
ikr? that's what i get for telling the truth jk convrey. :/ thanks i will try dat lolbie. cant now... but later


EDIT: DARN THE FIRST AND LAST STEPS DIDN'T WORK. Ok restarting.
NOTHING WORKS RAAAAAAGE
Quote Originally Posted by ledwiston View Post
NOTHING WORKS RAAAAAAGE
Oh well.. hope you find what you did wrong :3
Guess I will just have to play something like *GHASP* Need for speed hot pursuit!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?