Upcoming mod.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Upcoming mod.
Hi,

Im new to modding section and i wanted to ask you guys what i should do for my first mod? Thanks in advance, im going to sleep now

StaticG.
some kind of texture.
amazing mods.
godmode
i will be waiting for it
Quote Originally Posted by SketchyAlt View Post
godmode
i will be waiting for it
[TROL]I made it click HEREⓘ to the thread! ;D[/TROL]
A generic, gold texture mod that will turn out horribly, although the process is amazingly simple.
A exploding ball sack.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
A exploding ball sack.
I made it.
Quote Originally Posted by Viper 85626 View Post


I made it.
Failure sack. ROFL
Texture with Sound mod
Boss
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us