Ingame Command Executor.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Ingame Command Executor.
It would be great , if any of you coders here, could try their hand at making it.
Note: It's not a hack I'm requesting for.

I'm looking for a program, that can be drawn ingame , using a hotkey. and Can be used to send commands to the console.
ie. Without having to alt+tab to the console.

Procedure: I press a hotkey, a window/text box comes up, I type in the command, it's sent to the console, and is executed.
Would help people , to quickly execute the "connect" or change gametypes etc. without having to alt tab out.

Regards.
Warpig.
put this into ur config_mp.cfg file, will only work IN-GAME, not in the lobby or somewhere
bind ~ "chatmodeconsole"

it works but there was another code i dont find in my config again :S

so sorry if this one doesnt work, maybe ill find it again.
Private Ali has the point try putting it in config_mp
Note that chatmode is for alterIWnet only, for steam you need to make your own but it shouldn't take to long..
@convery
it's under private server so i guess it's not for steam version
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
@convery
it's under private server so i guess it's not for steam version
You never know, people make threads in random sections :3
yeah true
but i think he would put it in release section than
Private Ali, I had that part figured out. But, I'm more interested, in having lobby access too, so that I can use "connect" command.

Convery, you dumb hedgehog :3 I know, and it's purposely under Private servers section

Warpig.
Convery, you know our Irc. :P
Quote Originally Posted by gtbtintu View Post
Convery, you know our Irc. :P
Ye =P

But if you ask master, dotty or Bas they could get those working in 5 min :3
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us