Windows 7 Official Icons Theme for PS3

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Windows 7 Theme For PS3 By Diminished
Hello today, today I'll be releasing a theme done by me using PS3 Theme Builder.
I might think of updating it every two weeks.
If any problem is going on just PM me.

How to Install:
1. Download the file
2. Extract the file
3. Using a USB, make a folder called "PS3" in your USB's root drive (main page)
4. In your PS3 folder, make a new folder called "THEME" Don't forget to put in capitols
5. Plug out the USB and insert it in your PS3
6. Using your PS3, go to Settings -> Theme Settings -> Then at the top it says "Install Theme"
7. Click on that, now it will scan you USB, click on it, and you'll see your theme right there
8. Now go back to your list, and select "Windows 7 PS3 Theme"
9. Have fun


Pictures:


Virus Scans:
Virus Total
Jotti's Malware Scan
and hope you enjoy it!
Windows 7 Theme for PS3 By Diminished.zipattachment deleted · 81 downloads before removal
lol thats funny xddd (lol i thought it was windows 7 for ps3)

nice job
Quote Originally Posted by cacheat View Post
lol thats funny xddd (lol i thought it was windows 7 for ps3)

nice job
You can't install Windows 7 on PS3 except with jailbreaking it

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post


You can't install Windows 7 on PS3 except with jailbreaking it

Thanks
No you can't put windows on ps3. never!
Quote Originally Posted by dem106 View Post
No you can't put windows on ps3. never!
I meant linux, my bad
Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post


I meant linux, my bad
Linux sucks. D:
I know but it's better than nothing right?
Good Job Bro! Theme Looks Great!

/Clean and Approved!
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Good Job Bro! Theme Looks Great!

/Clean and Approved!
Thanks, I'm making a new one.
Update for this theme is next week
Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post


Thanks, I'm making a new one.
Update for this theme is next week
can't wait to see it!


Sorry for the add but look's pretty the same? sorry?
It's not hole the same but still next time search if it isn't done yet
Quote Originally Posted by dem106 View Post


Sorry for the add but look's pretty the same? sorry?
It's not hole the same but still next time search if it isn't done yet
I didn't even think of that
Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post


I didn't even think of that
Doesn't matter buth i thanked you for the work you put in
no offense but i reckon it looks a bit messy... :/
nice theme man i love it
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Need help?