Smile[Help]Methods other than SendKeys?[Solved]

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
[Help]Methods other than SendKeys?[Solved]
As you know "Send Keys" Does not work in most games. And I was wondering if there was any other methods. But I have heard of "Hooking" or something like that. Help is appreciated please.
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
Is not working for crossfire..
Oh well, look at PostMessage then, all I used was keybd_event for the .dll.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Oh well, look at PostMessage then, all I used was keybd_event for the .dll.
Ok.

If some day you do a tutorial how to send keys in games like crossfire..

You will get many thanks =) (I will be first thanking you..XD)
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
Ok.

If some day you do a tutorial how to send keys in games like crossfire..

You will get many thanks =) (I will be first thanking you..XD)
Just use Jasons dll .
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Just use Jasons dll .
lol i already said it doesnt work for cf -.-'
There's keyb_event, mouse_event, PostMessage and a range of other WinAPI functions to use.
Quote Originally Posted by mnpeepno3 View Post
win api's?
a set of Windows-only functions that help you to interact with the OS.
Windows Application Programming Interfaces?

SendInput, SendMessage, keybd_event, etc.
It should work though
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
It should work though
Outside of cf it works..But when im in cf it doesnt do nothing (Dont work.)
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us