[Release]Withoutwings Injector

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Mind uploading the source for me plzzzz! good job btw
Quote Originally Posted by moelex64 View Post
Mind uploading the source for me plzzzz! good job btw


@OP, credits for the actual function?
GUI is crap. I'm not going to sugarcoat it. Seeing as you didn't actually do any coding for this, don't you think you should make a decent interface? Just a suggestion
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
GUI is crap. I'm not going to sugarcoat it. Seeing as you didn't actually do any coding for this, don't you think you should make a decent interface? Just a suggestion
Agreed...This looks like you randomly generated positions and colours :/
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
GUI is crap. I'm not going to sugarcoat it. Seeing as you didn't actually do any coding for this, don't you think you should make a decent interface? Just a suggestion
I think its actually pretty good personally.
True, I just wanted to be fast.. :X I will work more on my GUI next time..
Quote Originally Posted by moelex64 View Post
I think its actually pretty good personally.
Your sir have a weird taste of design.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Agreed...This looks like you randomly generated positions and colours :/
I agree 2, But its just the first programm xD


-----Out of Topic-----

Why you and NextGen , EVER! Thank him? o.O
There's like a black shitstain in the middle of the GUI, with maroon text over it, how is that going to work? Plus ginormous, randomly placed buttons are not sexy. Speaking of randomly placed, pretty much every control is. You could have made the app about 1/3 of the size and a hell of a lot neater.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
There's like a black shitstain in the middle of the GUI, with maroon text over it, how is that going to work? Plus ginormous, randomly placed buttons are not sexy. Speaking of randomly placed, pretty much every control is. You could have made the app about 1/3 of the size and a hell of a lot neater.
where can i find the source for this injector?
Quote Originally Posted by moelex64 View Post
where can i find the source for this injector?
Dunno for this exact source, seeing as I can't actually see the source. But you can find injector sources all over this forum and the internet with very little searching.
You can't mate, source hunter <.< create your own, like I did.
Source is posted through out MPGH, TUT Section.
and such
Application Approved, seems more then clean, and yes it is the standard injector source no one ever does anything different.

But yeah, GUI could use some work.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us