So as the title suggests it's about your favorite rapper...So who is it?
Mines Eminem
50 Cent is good. Eminem is also good. T.I. as well.
Originally Posted by Velocity
50 Cent is good. Eminem is also good. T.I. as well.
If you could pick one who would it be?
Originally Posted by deathjr453
If you could pick one who would it be?
man its hard. I like "thats all she wrote" T.I. + EMINEM is sick.
They all have such wierd names -.-
fort minor
(remember the name)
Fuck mainstream -.-
underground hip hop is where it's at.
Here's my sisters boyfriend's mix he gave me one day.
i never thought i'd ever like a CD Before
He was DJ
Originally Posted by Jabuuty671
Fuck mainstream -.-
underground hip hop is where it's at.
Here's my sisters boyfriend's mix he gave me one day.
i never thought i'd ever like a CD Before
He was DJ
When he DJ'd dirty girl, was it dedicated to your sister?
Originally Posted by JamesA1994
When he DJ'd dirty girl, was it dedicated to your sister?
I think he was DJ before he met my sister
they started dating not long ago. not even a year as far as i now.
Originally Posted by Jabuuty671
I think he was DJ before he met my sister
they started dating not long ago. not even a year as far as i now.
Oh well. I agree with the Underground Hip Hop > Rap.
Tbh I actually dislike rap. =\
I would never be able to come up with a single person.
Originally Posted by iverson954360
I would never be able to come up with a single person.
'tis be true. I have that different mood where I find that certain artist necessary.
Could be the beat. The melody played by orchestra type instruments or piano. The attitude of the rapper, or the lyrics themselves
R.A.P = Racist Attempting Poetry
i dunno
B-rabbit, Slim Shady, Marshall Mathers or in short EMiNEM ((:
rappers r fagots trying to write poems.
I hate rap.
Poems ftw.