[Request] Winrar file password cracker?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Winrar file password cracker?
I downloaded a .rar file from shareC4$h with house's epic program, but the file is protected without any clue what the password could be..

Its a file that generates Spotify premium codes

So help me please thanks
Quote Originally Posted by lockdown6435 View Post
#1 Best bet: Brute force!
Hmm I go check that on googletube thanks
i have one but it doesnt seem to be working...
Quote Originally Posted by Reaper8281 View Post
i have one but it doesnt seem to be working...
I saw a video on youtube, but im not on my own PC now so I wont download it now.

Code:
MyName()
Give.Me = That.Ass
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
Code:
MyName()
Give.Me = That.Ass
Stay ontopic ....
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
Sorry but its impossible with your avatar

But try this:
Advanced RAR Password Recovery download - Baixaki
I tried that one. I only have to wait 230 years and than I have the password
Yea no kidding it said time remaining: 230years
PM House, he is the man for this.

Or Google.
lol your avatar says in acronym GTPBS... meaning Grand Theft PBS

ontopic: ask House
House is dissin me xD
can u send me code for spotify prerium if it works:P?
Quote Originally Posted by No_name123 View Post
can u send me code for spotify prerium if it works:P?
Lol I first need the cracker.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?